Rants and Raves, News, and Reviews this is the site!

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CHANGE

How do we survive these trying economic times? For me learning to live within my means will increase my economic success. Learning to budget the money that is coming into the household verses the money that goes out of the home is key for me. Recent questions that I have ask myself are as follows:

Do I really need an item or is it just a want?
How can I cut back on my spending?
Can I afford to make a purchase or should I wait?
Am I pleasing myself or someone else by making a purchase?

Change is apporpriate for 2009. Let's change our relationship with money by learning to live within our means. Some strategies for economic success are read books on finance, learn to pay off debt, create a budget, and save for a rainy day.

No comments: