Rants and Raves, News, and Reviews this is the site!

Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 26, 2009

Actor Gerald McCullouh Attacked In subway!


Actor Gerald McCullouch, who is a cast member of the wildly popular television drama CSI (Crime Scene Investigation), was the victim of a crime when he was assaulted on a New York City subway. He was a YouTube video on his laptop computer when the attacker with a knife suddenly tried to rip off his computer.

Fortunately, Gerald McCullouch is a trained boxer, and unfortunately for the attacker. According to the New York Daily News, McCullouch gave the attacker a "body shot to the chest." Wow I'm sure he didn't think that actor packed a punch like that.

"That's when he pulled a kitchen knife out of a black plastic bag," McCullouch said. "This thing must have had a blade 10 inches long. ...I yelled at the top of my lungs, 'Get the [bleep] away from me!' That's when the knife came down into my back. I don't know whether he lost his grip or what, but the blade didn't penetrate my leather jacket."

Police have arrested the attacker. He is 39-year-old James Torres, and he is being charged with robbery, assault, menacing and criminal possession of a weapon. Torres has a date with the court on March 23. I bet Mr. Torres wished he just stood in line for unemployment like the rest of the country! well the moral of the story here is life is like a box of chocolate never know which pretty one will kick your butt! lol!

No comments: