Rants and Raves, News, and Reviews this is the site!

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Selma Hayek Breast Feeding and African Infant on Video!

According to UK today, Hayek had been weaning her one-year-old daughter Valentina but still had milk left inside, prompting her to breastfeed the boy. Hayek worried about betraying her own daughter by feeding the stranger's child but felt her daughter would understand.

Hayek drew inspiration from her own great-grandmother, who in the past had breastfed a baby whose mother no longer had milk. Hayek said "It was amazing (to breastfeed another child) because I was really impressed by (my great-grandmother's) story."

Selma Hayek Breast feeding a African infant! Whoa! I'm sure when they asked for food that wasn't their first choice but when your poor what can you do! I don't think it's a huge deal however it's still kinda weird right? your a millionaire and your feeding children literally wow! tell me what you think

No comments: