Rants and Raves, News, and Reviews this is the site!

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jermey Lusk Past Away Today due to Head Trama While Racing in Costa Rica.

According to Bound and Bitten, Lusk crashed while attempting to land a back-flip during the X-Knight Freestyle show on February 7th. He was rushed to the hospital with life-threatening injuries. He died Monday night in the Costa Rica hospital at the age of 24 surrounded by family and friends. Jeremy Lusk’s wife is Lauren Lusk. He is also survived by his father and mother, Chuck and Gina Lusk, and his in-laws, Lynne and Larry.

Fan House reports that the show went on after the crash which is in really bad taste. They should have canceled the event given the obvious severity of the injury. His teammates were stunned. Life is too short right! wow everyone @ energized for life hearts go out to his family.

Here is the Sad Video.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

"the show went on which is in really bad taste"? what about showing the actual death of Jermey on your website?!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous make. The prices for the sneakers are approximately 180 dollars on every page. But completely I set this location selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that exact make. The prices for the velcros are about 250 dollars on every page. But for all I base this site selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices for the shoes are around 310 dollars everwhere. But completely I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are about 180 bucks on every page. But completely I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what is your opinion?