Rants and Raves, News, and Reviews this is the site!

Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 3, 2009

What up With "My Flow So Tight" and Chris Brown?

This is a Anti Chris Brown song that has been growing like a weed on the radio front. This is all in light of recent allegations or the attack of Rihanna. This is deserved if you ask me and you are! But this person definitely has some balls and a real conscience! Rihanna don't marry a JERK like Chris!



One line in the song says, "Chris Brown should get his a-- kicked." Radio stations in Los Angeles, New York and Chicago have begun to play the song, The Associated Press reports.

According to the Smoke Jumpers' Web site, "A portion of the proceeds [from the song] will benefit various organizations for battered women." No further details were available about which charity the funds would be going to.

"I was really upset with the way a lot of celebrities and people were handling the situation. Not enough people were speaking out against Chris Brown," one of the group's members, C.W. Griz, told the AP about the R&B singer, who is scheduled to be arraigned Monday. "What he [allegedly] did was a thousand percent wrong. We're not trying to take advantage of a horrible situation. We want to take a positive stance."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website so
i came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!
My blog post - superbowl commercials