Rants and Raves, News, and Reviews this is the site!

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random Rant! Tired of Black People Behaving Badly

Why is it that whenever Black people get around one another they act like they are complete fools! Case and point today, I'm in the computer lab and this Random Bitch excuse the language just starts going off on me and a classmate becuse she cant focus on her own paper, regardless this isn't the place to be mad at someone else cause you have ADD! This burns me up becuase people act like lashing out at people will fix the problem or make them feel better!

I honestly get tired of black people acting as though someone owes them something, when it's you that need to work on yourself!

Point Blank Watch the hell out cause there will always be someone who will be bigger and better that you so, no matter how manny battles you fight you will lose eventually smart ass and next time I wont be so nice!



No comments: